(Extract) of 26th Polish Summer
Spartakiade of Lawyers
9–13 September 2015
The following is an extract from the Official Rules governing the 26th Polish Summer Spartakiade of Lawyers (the “Event”). This document is a summary only. For specific information please refer to the official Polish version, or contact the Local Organizing Committee (the “LOC”) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.The Event is organized by the Regional Chamber of Legal Counsels Foundation in Warsaw.
2. The Event will be held at the premises of the University of Life Sciences (“Szkoła Główna Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego”), Warsaw, 9–13 September 2015.
a) is a graduate from a Law or Law & Administration Faculty (the participants are verified based on a copy of a diploma confirming that they graduated from a Law or Law & Administration Faculty, or an ID confirming membership of any legal professional bar association, etc.)
b) has made the full payment
c) has full accident insurance covering her/his Event participation
d) has completed and sent a registration form via the www.spartakiada2015.pl is entitled to participate in the Event.
1. The cost of participating in the Event is as follows:
a) EUR 250 (approx. PLN 950) – double room accommodation, meals, participation in sport and entertainments events, and accident insurance
b) EUR 300 (approx. PLN 1,150) – single room accommodation, meals, participation in sport and entertainments events, and accident insurance
c) EUR 200 (approx. PLN 750) – (no accommodation), meals, participation in sport and entertainments events, and accident insurance
2. The LOC may not accept individual or team participation if payments or the registration are not made by 14 August 2015.
3. The Participants may resign from participating in the Event by filing an appropriate application by 15 July 2015. If the Participant files an application of resigning from participation by 1 August 2015 but after 15 July 2015, half of the payment indicated in section 1 pts. a, b or c will be returned. The LOC shall not return issued payments indicated in section 1 pts. a, b or c if the Participant files a request for resigning from participation in the Event after 1 August 2015.
4. The date of receipt of the Application by the LOC is considered as the date when the deadline is met according to the preceding section.
5. During the Event, all participants shall carry and, upon the LOC’ request, keep the confirmation of payment for the Event or documents stated in paragraph 2 above. If upon verifying the above documentation it turns out that the participants does not comply with these Official Rules, the LOC is entitled to dismiss this participant from the Event.
1. Applications for teams and applications for individual sports are filed at time of registration.
2. Only participants are allowed to take part in the social events organized in association with the Event. The participant must hold his event ID while taking part in those social events.
3. Details relating to application for individual and teams sports and consequences of delay in showing up on time for particular competitions are set forth in the Polish version of the Official Rules available at www.spartakiada2015.pl
4. First aid assistance shall be provided where possible during the Event.
1. The Event comprises the following sport disciplines:
I. Two-age categories:
1) Swimming: ladies and gentlemen – 50 metres breaststroke, 100 metres freestyle mixed
2) Table tennis: ladies and gentlemen (singles)
3) Badminton: ladies and gentlemen (singles)
4) Squash: ladies and gentlemen
5) Tennis: gentlemen (doubles)
6) 5,000 metres ladies and gentlemen
II. Three-age categories:
1) Athletics: 60 metres sprint ladies, 100 metres sprint gentlemen, 800 metres ladies, 1,500 metres gentlemen, 400 metres ladies and gentlemen, long jump ladies and gentlemen, high jump ladies and gentlemen, shot put ladies and gentlemen
2) Swimming: 50 metres freestyle ladies and gentlemen
3) Beach volleyball ladies and gentlemen
III. Four age categories- individual sports
1) Tennis gentlemen
2) Tennis ladies
IV. Open sports
1) Football –ladies and gentlemen
2) Volleyball – ladies and gentlemen
3) Basketball ladies and gentlemen
4) Streetball gentlemen
5) Beach football gentlemen
6) Tug-of-war ladies
7) Tug-of-war gentlemen
8) 4 x 100 metres medley ladies and gentlemen
9) Welly throw ladies
10) Welly throw gentlemen
11) Table tennis ladies and gentlemen (double)
12) Badminton ladies and gentlemen (doubles)
13) Swimming – 4 x 50 metres freestyle medley ladies and gentlemen
17) Tennis (mixed doubles)
18) Tennis ladies (doubles)
2. Birth year shall determine the participant age’s category assignment.
3. The age divisions are as follows:
a) Junior young –born in 1975 or thereafter
b) Junior –born between 1965 and 1974
c) Junior old –born between 1955 and 1964
d) Senior –born in 1954 or earlier
4. At the LOC’s request, the participants shall produce a current medical certificate, or sign a declaration to agree to participate in the Event at their own risk.
1. During the Event participants are expected to behave all times with dignity and respect for other all other participants and referees, observing the spirit of sporting competition.
2. No participant is allowed to breach the abovementioned rule, in principle by: breaching the sport discipline regulations aiming to harm other participants, cursing or failing to follow the recommendations or decisions of the referees or the LOC. By doing so, the participant may be warned or excluded from the Event.
3. The participants are fully liable for any damage caused by them during the Event.
1. The Regional Chamber of Legal Counsels Foundation in Warsaw is the data controller of the participants’ personal data (the “Data”).
2. The Data, collected through the registration forms and the participants’ images, will be processed solely for the purpose of the Event.
3. The provision of the Data is voluntary but necessary in order to become a registered Event participant.
4. The Data subject is entitled to access or correct her/his Data, as well as to object to the further processing in case the Data are incomplete, no longer current or processed against Polish law.
5. The Event will be recorded and broadcasted in legally accepted forms (press, TV, radio, Internet).
By filing an application, participants agree to follow the provisions of these Official Rules.